Saturday 24 January 2009

Unbagging the Limited Edition Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

So here's what I was given when I went to the 5800 XpressMusic Launch:


What was in the bag:


Included were the Nokia WH-700 headphones





The hand warmer to keep our hands warm whilst waiting out in the cold!! Nice gesture Nokia!


The instructions on the hand warmer!!!


Fancy box design, graphite look with silvery etchings on top.



I like the design on this bit!


There it is!!!



Standard contents in the box, not that the standard contents aren't good, cos they are!











See what I think of the 5800 in my First and Second Impression.

2 comments:

  1. Nice isn't it?

    One of the best packages I've ever had the pleasure to open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately, they've really pulled this one out of the bag!

    ReplyDelete